Build an app that is functionally similar to this: https://codepen.io/FreeCodeCamp/full/Myvqmo/
- User Story: I can see whether Free Code Camp is currently streaming on Twitch.tv.
- User Story: I can click the status output and be sent directly to the Free Code Camp’s Twitch.tv channel.
- User Story: if a Twitch user is currently streaming, I can see additional details about what they are streaming.
- User Story: I will see a placeholder notification if a streamer has closed their Twitch account (or the account never existed). You can verify this works by adding brunofin and comster404 to your array of Twitch streamers.
- UPDATE: Due to a change in conditions on API usage explained here Twitch.tv now requires an API key, but we’ve built a workaround. Use https://wind-bow.hyperdev.space/twitch-api instead of twitch’s API base URL (i.e. https://api.twitch.tv/kraken ) and you’ll still be able to get account information, without needing to sign up for an API key.