Build an app that is functionally similar to this: https://codepen.io/FreeCodeCamp/full/obYBjE.
- User Story: I am presented with a random series of button presses.
- User Story: Each time I input a series of button presses correctly, I see the same series of button presses but with an additional step.
- User Story: I hear a sound that corresponds to each button both when the series of button presses plays, and when I personally press a button.
- User Story: If I press the wrong button, I am notified that I have done so, and that series of button presses starts again to remind me of the pattern so I can try again.
- User Story: I can see how many steps are in the current series of button presses.
- User Story: If I want to restart, I can hit a button to do so, and the game will return to a single step.
- User Story: I can play in strict mode where if I get a button press wrong, it notifies me that I have done so, and the game restarts at a new random series of button presses.
- User Story: I can win the game by getting a series of 20 steps correct. I am notified of my victory, then the game starts over.