- Responsive design.
- Basic OpenGraph and Twitter Card metadata support.
robots.txtlinking to XML sitemap (disabled by default, see Hugo docs).
- Basic support for multi-lingual content (added in Hugo 0.17).
- Supports Google, Bing, and Yandex site verification via meta tags.
- Supports Google Analytics (async version), see Hugo docs.
- Supports Disqus comments, see Hugo docs.
- Can show a message about cookie usage to the user, see
- Allow addition of custom
<head>code in site’s
Clone the repository to your site’s
themes directory. Refer to
exampleSite/config.toml for optional configuration values. A few suggestions to help you get a good looking site quickly:
- Keep blog posts in the
content/postdirectory, for example:
- Keep static pages in the
contentdirectory, for example:
- Keep media like images in the
staticdirectory, for example:
- If you want an image to be shown when you share a post on social media, specify at least one image in the post’s front matter, for example:
- Use the
<!--more-->tag in posts to control how much of a post is shown on summary pages.
This theme uses gulp build scripts modified from Foundation Zurb Template. OS must have
||Installs node dependencies.|
||Installs bower dependencies.|
|Build Tasks:||Choose one to build from scss / js files in
||Build human readable
||Build minified, sourcemapped files.|
|Hugo Tasks:||Theme must be installed in a working or fresh hugo installation.|
There are several ways to help with the development of the theme:
- Open an issue on GitHub if you have problems or feature requests.
- Alternatively, tackle one of the existing issues on the issue tracker.
- Fork the repository on GitHub, add features on a “feature” branch like
update-bootstrap, and then send a pull request with your changes.